About Legal Nurse Consultants USA, LLC
Georgina Bell RN BSN-Manager
Georgina Bell is a Registered Nurse and Legal Nurse Consultant with over 24 years of professional nursing education and experience in a wide variety of medical specialties. Whether interviewing patients, medical staff, or expert witnesses she employs her lengthy medical experience and Legal Nurse Consultant education to filter through the information needed to understand a case. Georgina is the initial contact RN for our attorney clients. She determines which nursing team will receive the new cases. Georgina’s specialty as a Legal Nurse Consultant is to lead her team with vetting medical experts for their cases.
What Makes Us Different?
What sets Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC aside from many other consultant firms is the methodical way they conduct business. Any potential case that comes in is directed to a healthcare professional who is actively practicing in that area of specialty, which means their nurses are informed by the most recent healthcare trends and standards enabling them to provide a timely and pertinent opinion to move client cases forward. With their experience in all of these matters, they save the attorney and client valuable time, money, and resources. Call today and let us show you how the team at Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC can streamline your caseload.
Here are just some of the benefits of hiring a Legal Nurse Consultant:
- Close the Gap between the Medical and Judicial System
- Analyze important medical information to help solve cases
- Aid in the education of attorneys and paralegals about medical facts and issues in relation to the case or claim
- Interpret medical records, hospital policies and documents to arbitrate the case
- Assemble witnesses and evidence lists for trial
- Assist attorneys to develop case strategies
- Appraise and Assess the possible breach of duty of Healthcare Staff or Practitioners
A Legal Nurse Consultant is hired as a Full or Part-time Consultant and offers services to attorneys and organizations in need of medical records review, interpretation, and analysis. We help represent both plaintiff and defendant, locate testifying experts, and act as expert witnesses. Why risk missing that crucial piece of evidence unnoticed in the medical records?
Contact us for a Free Consultation.