Hospital / Nursing Errors
Many hospitals are short-staffed, and nurses have many distractions as they care for patients. These circumstances can cause mistakes and threaten your health. Some examples are:
- Failure to monitor the patient
- Shift change errors
- Failure to communicate with patients and physicians
- Failure to respond to call lights
- Failure to assist the patient to the restroom
- Failure to carry out the doctor's orders
- Medication errors
- Dropping patients
- Failure to notice a change in the patient's vital signs
- Failure to read charts properly
Knowing what does and does not constitute a nursing error is very important when reviewing any possible case.
To speak with an experienced team member contact Legal Nurse Consultants USA, LLC or call us at 877.211.7562 for a free consultation. You may also leave your contact information and a summary of your potential case, and a team member will get back to you promptly after review.