Slip & Fall
Premises liability involves an injury which is sustained on another person’s property as a result of a dangerous or defective condition which is allowed to exist.
Examples of some defects which may exist and result in a personal injury claims for premises liability include:
- Snow or ice which is not properly removed or treated
- Liquid from a leak or spill
- A rug, cord or other object which creates a hazard in a walkway or path
- Water from cleaning the floors for which there are inadequate warnings
- Defective pavement or steps which cause a fall
To speak with an experienced team member contact Legal Nurse Consultants USA, LLC or call us at 877.211.7562 for a free consultation. You may also leave your contact information and a summary of your potential case, and a team member will get back to you promptly after review.